This is a professional educator considering using technology in learning.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Day One! And We Are Off...
I'm very excited about the focus of our course being mostly on lower elementary! There are so many exciting things happening with technology and lower ed right now. I know that I showed you a lot of resources today, but we will take some time with many of them over the next few weeks, so please do not feel as though you need to be an expert immediately. In addition we will be playing with the many features of this blog and please feel free to try some things on your own. On Friday we will be looking at two of my favorite web2.0 tools: Voicethread and Google Maps. Here are two examples of VoiceThread to get you excited about the projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh, I love the VoiceThread examples. I hope they are user friendly!!! My media tech did something similar for the first graders in our building, but seemingly spent a lot of time working on it, more time than a classroom teacher would have to give.
ReplyDeleteHi Barb
ReplyDeleteThey are very easy and great for literacy and math learning. Can't wait to show you on Friday!