Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best and Worst!

As our final class is approaching, I just want to thank everyone for being willing to push themselves a bit further with technology. I know how frustrating technology can be and how imperfect it is (especially when we are transitioning between school computers and home computers). A Personal frustration is that I am still working with Jaycut to retrieve some of the Clay Animations that are no longer showing up! I know a few of you had trouble with getting your home computers to "comply" with the activities, while frustrating, it is always a good reminder of how the students feel when they run into a problem at home with their schoolwork (technology related or otherwise). As always I have learned much from everyone, new websites and great ideas for using some of the resources.

Finally, if you have a minute I would love to hear what you thought was the best and worst parts of this course, including some ideas on how I could improve the course. What could I remove or should I spend more time on? What did I exclude that would have been useful?

I hope everyone has a chance to relax and enjoy the rest of their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate