First I was thrilled with the quality of final Voicethread and Google Maps projects. Some great ideas...from biographical sketches in Google Maps to enhanced lessons in Voicethread.
I know that this course is A LOT of information in a very short amount of time. Hopefully you will be able to take away at least one or two resources that you can play with overtime and become an expert in. As for Twitter, it took me about a year to understand why I would want to use Twitter as an educator, and not it is invaluable to me. Thus, give the resources some time. Get to know each one. On Wednesday or Friday I will be sharing some of my favorite professional development resources for education technology, hopefully you will find them helpful after you leave the course.
Totally agree with you. It's very helpful to see how other teachers use technology and resources in general. The project examples definitely inspired me to continue with technology. And again, I love the fact that you keep the resources for us to revisit over and over again. However, perhaps you can enlighten us on how to keep on top of new incoming technology??
ReplyDelete